CHOTHANI AND GALA NATURECARE LLP is the owner of grabyourplant.in (“Website"). CHOTHANI AND GALA NATURECARE LLP can be contacted by phone at +91 8104734337, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when a user visits GrabYourPlant, registers on GrabYourPlant, requests for our service, fills up a form related to our products, purchases a product, or requests for support.
You may be asked for your name, email address, billing information only when it is appropriate. We only collect personally identifiable information if you voluntarily submit it to us. You can refuse to supply such information, but doing so might prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personal identifiable information about users whenever they interact with GrabYourPlant. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the device being used to access our site, and technical information such as the operating system or other similar information when a user visits our site.
We use this information to serve you better. The extent of information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access our website.
GrabYourPlant and certain 3rd-party applications enabled by GrabYourPlant use “cookies” to enhance your experience.
These cookies are used to store information such as products in your cart, trigger for push notifications, Google analytics tracking information.
Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about your activities or preferences. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with GrabYourPlant, you will need to delete and block or disable cookies via your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of certain GrabYourPlant services or notifications.
How GrabYourPlant Uses Collected Data
GrabYourPlant always maintains that you, as the owner, are the primary controller of your data. We only process this data.
GrabYourPlant collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided on GrabYourPlant.
- To improve GrabYourPlant: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other feature: To send you the information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of your interest. For example, when you raise a support request you will receive emails from our customer relations specialist, or when you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation: For Billing, account management, and other administrative matters or for investigative and preventive measures against site abuse
If we want to use your information for a specific purpose not listed above, we will always ask for your consent. For example, we may publish testimonials or feature customer stories to promote our products or services. We will always ask for consent prior to posting any information for promotional purposes.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
GrabYourPlant will disclose or share your information only under the below circumstances:
- User’s Request: GrabYourPlant will share your data with you based on your request and instructions.
- Legal Compliance: If requested by a legal authority, GrabYourPlant may disclose your information that we determine to be in accordance or required by any applicable law.
- Enforcement: GrabYourPlant also reserves the right to disclose user information to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving a physical threat to any such persons.
- Consent: GrabYourPlant may share your information with other 3rd party services only when we have your consent to do so.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners: GrabYourPlant works with third-party service providers and partners to provide payment processing, analysis, and other services, which may require them to access or use your information. If a service provider needs to access your information to perform services, they do so under instruction from GrabYourPlant, including abiding by policies and procedures designed to protect your information.
3rd Party apps or products
Links to 3rd Party Sites
For our Services
We require our employees/executives to have access to systems which store and process your data. This primarily serves the purpose of problem diagnostic or troubleshooting. For example, in order to diagnose a problem you may have with our services, our employees/executives may need access to your data. All employees/executives are prohibited from viewing your data for any reason unless absolutely necessary to do so.